The 1° Line Equipment
Recent excellent tactical supply, adopted first in the Special Forces, and to follow in all employed in combat units.
It is nothing but a tactical belt coated spring system, where they are fixed in various configurations tactical accessories in use.
There are two types: a high-profile of 8/15 cm, very convenient with the inner part rubber / neoprene for a good grip on the pelvic area, and equipped with removable braces when the equipment weights are in important; the other of only 5cm must be fastened to the body by means of a Velcro under belt, to make it perfectly stable and anchored to the body.
Regardless of the model, each user configures depending on the use.
- Holster semi-thight BH x Glock 17 equipped with coaxial tactical flashlight Strim Light 2s
- 4 chargers port x Glock
- 1 x M4 charger port
- Bag PS (scissors cut dresses, tourniquet, veneer cables and belts, latex gloves, to Israeli compression bandage, gauze hydrophilic, thermal blanket)
- Bag collect empty magazines
- Case with multipurpose forceps
- Case with plastic handcuffs ASP
- Case with tactical flashlight
Without a doubt, the advent of the 1st line has changed and improved the tactical planning of the operators.